What is HALO?
The Halo alignment monitor is a circular array of LEDs, mounted to the rear of a drill, built seamlessly into the housing. The system uses an orientation sensor and integrated circuit to control the LED array, showing the user which way to move the drill, to ensure it is aligned either plumb, or a specified orientation.
- Large market ($4bn/year)
- Fragmented and no brand leader creates opportunity
- Opportunity to differientate
- Simple, fool-proof technology with few moving parts
- Exclusivity ‘Halo powered’ product due to existing IP protection
- Exclusivity delivers time to cover product modification costs